A happy literate and socio-economically vibrant community within a rich culture and natural environment.
Provide conducive environment for diversified economic activities for the well-being of people in the Dzongkhag.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates formation of sectoral plans and coordinates compilation of the Dzongkhag plan for further consideration by the Dzongdag.
- Co-ordinates and supervises all socio-cultural activities in the Dzongkhag.
- Liaises and maintains public relations with different agencies, in the context of implementing the Dzongkhag policies and plans.
- Manages the general administration by way of providing expertise in various matters related to the administration.
- Develops appropriate policies and procedures that will enable the administrative function to operate smoothly.
- Ensure effective coordination of various activities of the organization as and when required.